The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

Things have gone a little downhill

I'm a huge fan of TN. But I have to tell you that this is the worst one so far. The jokes were, frankly, lame. I laughed about 3 times during the whole thing, which is pretty bad considering it's length. The dicks thing wasn't funny....at all. The "hold hands" think got really gay after about 2 seconds. It was a better flash than most, but definitely not up to your par. It just used the same damn jokes over and over again through the entire thing and that wouldn't have mattered except that they weren't funny. Make it like you did in the beginning. Don't let the fans and other pressures make you focus on anything else but having fun and making a good flash.

Bonus Stage #3: Character Bonus Stage #3: Character

Pretty good

I was actually a little inspired up until the "NAH".

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

LOL

So funny. You gotta see this shit.

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

Too bad I'm not

Truly has no inspiration. I'm so sick of "clock crew", if you want a good score make something original.

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

Excellent

Like BrownCow, I too believe that you will be animating professionally one day. I wouldn't be surprised if there are e-mails from major animation corporations in your in-box as we speak. But then again, you could just go on animating for free. No one would hold THAT against you=D.

SimGirl ending_movie SimGirl ending_movie

I feel like such a fucking pervert

Nuff said. (Ok well maybe not, all you losers who keep saying stuff about this one it WAS supposed to dead and no longer in service so appreciate what you got. I thought the sequence was very good.)

Jim the Cat- The Time I.. Jim the Cat- The Time I..

That was so disturbing on so many levels

I don't even know where to start. 5 for the animation, but zilch for style I won't get that out of my head for a good long while.

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

Dude....

You have a gift. And it would be a lie if I said that I'm glad I didn't have it.

Dont ever stop making Xiao Xiao, your the best there is.

Flash-Watching Tips Flash-Watching Tips

hahhahahah

HAHAHAHHAHA, that's all I can say. HAHHAHAHHA

The Portal Outtakes The Portal Outtakes

What...the...hell....I...must...have...dozed...off

Ok. Normally I have long meaningful reviews.....but all I can say after watching that is WHAT THE FUCK?